Facilities and Equipment
12 point Vision Analysis and Comprehensive Ocular
- Advanced Contacts for: Dry Eyes, Astigmatism,
Bifocals, and Irregular Corneas
- Keratoconus Contact Lens Fitting
- Large Selection of Frames: OGI, Silhouette, Harley Davidson, Maui Jim, Candies, Bratz, Vera Bradley, Armani, Ooh La La de Paris, VERSACE, DOLCE & GABBANA, BURBERRY, Raulph Lauren POLO, LuLu Guiness, PRADA, Ann Klein, Bvlgari and NOW Gucci, Jimmy Choo, Juicy Couture
Access to State The Art Labs for no-line bifocal, lightweight, transitional, antiglare, and computer lenses
FIND THE LENS THAT'S RIGHT FOR YOU: Click on the HOYA link below
- Surgical Co-management for LASIK/PRK
- Post Operative Care for Cataract and Glaucoma Surgery
- Treatment for Glaucoma, Dry Eye, and Conjunctivitis
- Organized Referral Relationships for Macular Degeneration, Diabetic Retinopathy, and Blepharoplasty
- Computerized Visual Acuity Charts in all rooms - great for pediatric and low vision patients
ONCALL and SAME DAY Emergency Care for Ocular Foreign Body Removal, Corneal Abrasion, and Corneal Ulcers
Our office has technologically advanced equipment - Computerized Visual Acuity Charts for better accuracy, Non-Mydriatic Retinal Camera, FDT Visual Field Analyzer, Automated Lensometer, Refractor, and Tonometer for better patient care.
Types of Payment Accepted
We accept Cash, Personal Checks, MasterCard®, Visa®, and Flex Account Credit Cards.
We participate with VSP, Medicare, and
Aetna, Anthem, Anthem Blue Vision, most EyeMed, Sagamore, United Healthcare, and TRICARE. Check with our staff if you have other types of coverage.
Our staff speaks English.
EyeGlass Guide will help you better understand the many lens choices available to you. This on-line tool will guide you through a series of questions about you, your lifestyle and your specific eyewear needs. At the end, you'll receive eyewear suggestions specifically tailored to meet your needs. EyeGlass Guide brought to you by Transitions®
View an instant demonstration of Transitions® photochromic technology. See how lenses darken and fade back to clear to provide continual visual comfort and protection. Demonstrations brought to you by Transitions®