Eye care professionals specialize in understanding how the human eye really works, as well as diseases and conditions that affect your vision – many of which do not have obvious symptoms. Eye doctors know how age and risk factors affect vision over time for young and old, and they understand the benefits and features of corrective lenses including eyeglasses and contacts.
Our optometrist takes the time to explain the results of your eye exam, describe your options and listen to your eye care needs. Because maintaining good eye health is an ongoing partnership, we encourage you to ask questions and share your health information, which could be vital to monitoring, diagnosing and treating potential vision problems.
Meet our doctor:
- Bachelor of Science from Indiana State University
- Doctorate of Optometry from Indiana University
- External Optometric Experience: Illiana Veteran’s Hospital, Muncie Surgery Eye Center, Indianapolis Eye Clinic, Bloomington’s Community Outreach Clinic
- Certified for Co-management in Refractive and Cataract Surgery, Diabetic Retinopathy, Glaucoma, and Macular Degeneration
- Certified as an InfantSEE Provider
- Preceptor – Family Medicine Residents Union Hospital
- Immediate Past President of Western Indiana Optometric Society
- Memberships: American Optometric Society, Indiana Optometric Society, Clay County Chamber of Commerce, Clay County YMCA
2015 Indiana Young Optometrist of The Year